3D Sprint? 2.13 includes key new features and enhancements to 3D Systems plastic printers with a special focus on capabilities that enable you to move from rapid prototyping to serial production.
Watch this on-demand webinar presented by a 3D Sprint application engineer Chris Flaherty to learn about key highlights including:
Figure 4? Printer
New support for the new Figure 4 jewelry printer, an ultra-fast and affordable 3D printing solution for jewelry design.
NextDent? 5100 Printer
- New enforcement bars that increase part quality by strengthening the model and reducing deformation.
- New stacked arches that facilitate volume manufacturing such as aligner production with a one-click solution for optimized vertical stacking.
- New HDF build mode that reduces post-processing time and cleaning material usage by creating a special support material pattern.
- New auto-lane alternation that reduces wear and tear of the roller through optimized part positioning.
- New verification strip margin that improves jetting reliability robustness.
Enhanced smart supports structure that increases build success rate.